The First 365 Days offers workshop courses subject to availability of tutors and course material.
- If you have to cancel your booking for any reason, please let us know. No refunds will be given for cancellations, except in exceptional circumstances. We will send you a receipt so that you can charge the fee to your accounts. (Courses may be an allowable expense for tax.)
- Confirmation emails are usually sent out a month before a course. If you have applied for a course that is already full, we will contact you to inform you of the situation.
- Courses occasionally have to be cancelled because we have had too few bookings. We do all that we can to avoid this, but it is not possible to run a course if only a few people have applied. Confirmation emails will be sent out one month before the course. You will, of course, be informed as soon as possible if the course is cancelled.
- The First 365 Days cannot be held responsible for travel or accommodation costs paid before a course has been confirmed, so please do not pay for travel arrangements before you have received your confirmation email (or alternatively, contact the office to confirm that a course is going ahead). Please note that the confirmation email saying that the course is going ahead is not the same email which you will receive acknowledging your booking.
- In the unlikely event that you do not receive an email or the course information you are expecting, please contact the office to make enquiries.
- Please read the course information when it arrives and check that the details are correct. Contact the office at once if anything looks wrong.
- If you have any questions regarding a booking you have made or would like to make, please contact the office . We will work with you to address any problems that arise.
- Course materials are the intellectual property of the First 365 Days and may not be reproduced, circulated or distributed; they are provided solely for your own use as the student enrolled on the course for which you have paid.